Episode 2 – Making hard choices, showing up and being OK with not being Ok
In this episode Andrea McGinnis shares more about her life as a working mom, how she has been showing up during the pandemic and shares her lessons and insights as we slowly transition in a new phase.
Some highlights of our conversation:
- 5:47 – How Andrea decided to stay at home full-time but decided to go back to work after one month;
- 10:12 – About how being a mother of three is the best and hardest thing she’s ever done;
- 14:49 – Andrea shares more about her experiences during the early days of the COVID-19 pandemic right after the birth of her baby;
- 23:35 – How she navigated through her challenges during lockdown;
- 35:00 – About modelling vulnerability and being authentic;
- 42:38 – What Andrea is leaving behind as we transition into ‘the new’.
Listen to the episode here: