Episode 7 – Mindful birthing and parenting & moving from fear to trust
- Learn more about Marjorie and her extensive background (4:00).
- Marjorie shares more around her journey into becoming a mom, which was a huge transition (5:38).
- How mindfulness has supported her in her motherhood journey (11:07).
- Marjorie talks about how judgement and comparison can impact our lives and feed into our insecurity around being a parent and our lives overall (19:40).
- Marjorie shares information on mindful birthing and the parenting course she provides (25:46).
- Most common challenges/fears she encounters when coaching parents (37:42).
- Where she gets the drive and energy to fulfill these multiple, inspiring and supporting roles (56:30).
- Marjorie shares multiple tips for (working) moms (to-be)
Want to learn more about the Awaken Your Potential retreat, mindful birthing course, women circle and/or about Marjorie? Visit:
You can listen to this episode here:
or through Spotify, Apple Podcast en Overcast